According to some studies made by “the telegraph”, exposure to wireless waves interfere with the human body and can create problems such as: Short term memory loss, Lethargy, Cardiac problems, Sleep disturbance.
In previous post we describe about Evolution of 5G Technology
Wireless Internet routers or WiFi modems use dangerous electromagnetic radiation to send their signals to your computer through walls. If you have a wireless internet router set up in your home or office you are receiving massive EMF exposure, and living or working in a dangerous soup of radiation.
Not only atmospheric + ve charges, the wireless WiFi devices + cell phone radiation and the static electricity but also other pollutants.
Reduce your WiFi Radiation
We know that some people can’t quite bring themselves to surrender their wireless devices so here are some tips on reducing Wifi radiation.
- Keep your distance : WiFi radiation drops off significantly with distance. many routers have a strong enough signal to maintain a connection up to 100m from the router.
- Switch off at Night : Studies tell us that the biggest danger with WiFi radiation comes from nighttime exposures; cellular regeneration, rejuvenation, and detoxification is impeded and notably melatonin production can be significantly reduced.
- Use USB Adaptors wisely: If you are use a USB WiFi adapter use it on a USB extension cable. The same goes if you use a 3G USB dongle to connect to the internet wile you are traveling, an extension cable will significantly reduce your exposure.
The dangers of WiFi are real. Use the above tips to eliminate or reduce your exposure to WiFi radiation.
10 Shocking facts about the Health Dangers of WiFi
- Contributes to the Development of Insomnia
- Damaging to childhood development
- Affects cell growth
- Derails brain function
- Reduces brain activity in females
- Neutralizes Sperm
- May Impact fertility
- Linked to cancer?
- Provokes cardiac stress
- You can protect yourself limiting exposure and staying healthy
Creating WiFi Monetization
- Grow WiFi Network : Deploy public, hoe and business WiFi network
- Baseline : Create compelling ROI through baseline business models
- New Revenues : Deliver new sources of revenue and expand value of the WiFi network
- Value Added Services : Enhance the WiFi network with new sources of value
Employee Use of Public WiFi networks
Percent of organizations with employees who connect company owned devices to public WiFi when on the go
- Yes –> 61%
- No –> 24%
- Don’t know –> 15%
Risk to Pregnant Women
There are radiation related risks throughout pregnancy which are related to the stage of pregnancy and absorbed dose and also radiation risks are most significant during organogenesis and in the early fetal period somewhat less in the 2nd trimester and least in the third trimester.
A pregnant woman and the fetus both are vulnerable a RF radiations pass placental barrier and continuously react with the developing embryo and increasing cells. Use of WiFi during pregnancy can lead to greater likelihood for behavioral problems in their children. It is believed that the eggs, which form the embryo can be affected and the damage will become apparent after the child reaches puberty.
Government who Against the use of Wireless networks in School..
- The European Union is recommending tighter standards for wireless systems to protect children.
- Frankfurt City Government and the Bavarian Parliament have recommended against the installation of WiFi in schools.
- The Public Health Department of Salzburg has warned against the use of WiFi in Schools and nurseries.
- French National Libraries has imposed a moratorium on WiFi networks in French libraries after staff reported ill effects
- Teachers union voice has said wireless computer networks in schools may be jeopardizing children’s health and should be suspended pending a full safety inquiry.
- The International Commission for Electromagnetic Safety has advised against the use of wireless networks because of health concerns.
- The chairman of the health protection agency has expressed concern about the use of wireless networks in schools.
See another post : Social Media